Hey, hi, helllooooo!
Happy to have you here.
This year my birthday was a little bit different. No party, no going out to the bar, not even seeing my friends or extended family. Even though this was the reality of turning 23 the love was all the same, if not better! I am so grateful for my friends & family who were able to ~virtually~ wish my a happy birthday!
1. I am 23 & my Birthday is March 23rd. Welcome to my golden year!
2. My favorite color is pink!
3. I have a serious sugar addiction. I love all candies & gummies & snacks & it has cost me five cavities this year. 😬
4. I am 5’3 & 3/4″.
5. I have one tattoo.
6. I STRONGLY dislike the taste of coffee.
7. I am NOT a morning person, but I try very hard to be.
8. I love my friends & family more than they will ever know. I wish I had millions of dollars to thank them for how much they mean to me.
9. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. That’s a real fact. I’m serious.
10. I used to be a cheerleader & now I am a cheer coach! It’s weird being on the other side but I love it so much!
11. I am an extrovert, and I love being with people and socializing so this world wide pandemic is very hard for me.
12. I LOVE getting older.
13. I still use an iPhone 6s. Yikes.
14. My parents got divorced when I was 13, trying to balance two Christmas’ & Thanksgivings is very difficult.
15. My favorite place to visit is Texas! Yes that’s broad, it’s a BIG state, my family lives is Cypress & we’ve visited Austin together. I would love to live there someday, so here’s to that & making my own dreams come true.
16. I want to have 4 kids like my Nina! A psychic once told me I was going to have twin boys….. so can’t wait to see how that situation plays out LOL.
17. Summer is my favorite season.
18. To my own surprise, I can still do a back tuck… I’m going to challenge myself to do one (at least once a year) until I’m 30! Only 7 more tucks left!!!! yikes.
19. My number one place on my travel bucket list is FRANCE. Especially Paris, my grandparents visited there when I was little & my grandpa told me that it’s his favorite city he has ever visited. I would love to see it for myself.
20. I look up to highly motivated & positive people! People who are passionate & confident about who they are and/or what they do are people I love to surround myself with.
21. My favorite drink is water & my second favorite drink is a margarita! 🙂
22. I am obsessed with the Real Housewives franchise. My favorite is a tie between New Jersey or Beverly Hills.
23. My ultimate dream job is to work for ENews.
Thanks for reading!
If you have suggestions for 24, they are highly appreciated! 🙂