22 Things I’m Thankful For!
✰ ✰ ✰
A 365 day reflection.
***post best read while listening to “22” by Taylor Swift***
Happy March, happy Saturday, happy 22nd birthday to me! 🙂
Twenty-two… ummm does this mean I have to start adult-ing like for real for real????
Let me start by saying that 21 did not go as planned. At all. But when I look back at everything that has happened to me this year, I am feeling really blessed because things could of been a lot a worse. I was thinking about all the things I am thankful for & the things that make me happy & I thought I would share some of those thoughts & things here with you! Someone once told me when you stop complaining about all the things going wrong in your life, the good things seem to never end.
Here are twenty-two things I am thankful for!
1. Waking up today. Blessed to be waking up this morning healthy & happy.
2. Fuzzy jackets. Trendy & comfy.
3. My sister! So so thankful for my baby sister & her endless love for me. There is NOTHING like a sister bond. She’s my best friend. Lately her & I have been SO in sync, I’m convinced we both have psychic sister powers.
4. Country music. It makes my soul happy. I’ve been listening to Luke Combs’ album “This One’s For You” on repeat for months now. If anyone wants to buy me concert tickets for my bday I won’t stop you!!!!!
5. Dunkin Iced Tea! v thankful for this drink… not so thankful that I spilt it ALL OVER my white top JUST SECONDS before this picture was taken. But thankful for my long hair that covered the stain ah.
6. SPRING! Happy it sprung!
7. My Momma! This lady drives me NUTS, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. She is the world’s most selfless human being & inspires me to be a better person everyday. I can go to her with absolutely anything & everything. I’m extremely blessed to be raised by her & hope I get to be at least half the mom she is one day! I also know she’s reading this, so… hi Mom 🙂
8. The beach. How Rhode Island of me.
9. Red lipstick.
10. My family. I could write a blog about each member & how much they mean to me!!
11. Specifically, my cousins! They are my best friends, my favorite people, & they’re ALWAYS making me laugh.
-I’m so lucky to have cousins who my sister & I talk to almost everyday even though we live 1,500 miles apart!
12. & I’m thankful for my 2 baby cousins who TEACH ME a lot about life.
13. TJMAXX If you know me, you know that my entire wardrobe is basically from this store. They have everything. I could LITERALLY spend hours there & I do.
14. My positive outlook on life. It’s not always easy but I try my very best to always look at the bright side.
15. My best friends. My best friends are my whole world! They are so important to me & I don’t know what I would do without them. I love & value the special bond that I have with each one of them. They have seen me at my worst & still go out of their way to make me feel so special. Can’t wait to celebrate tonight with them!
16. PIZZA you can have it for breakfast, lunch, & dinner!!!
17. Spray tans. Necessary for a New England winter.
18. Reality TV. I know all the shows are completely ridiculous, but have you watched the news lately???
19. Hard times/Not getting what I wanted. Being given what I need is always so. much. better. I am a firm believer that life gives you what you can handle. During my 22 trips around the sun I’ve realized that I can bend & it takes A LOT for me to break. During my tough experiences I am able to learn who is really there for me & that is so important. Hard times suck & the way you feel while they are happening suck & trying to find the positive in a bad situation can be extremely difficult. But I am so grateful for all of the hard times, they make you, prepare you, & force you to appreciate all of the good things.
No rain, no flowers.
20. Cheerleading. Thankful for the friendships, experiences, lessons & memories.
21. Rosè! All day.
22. Twenty-Two Years of Living! There’s a lot to be thankful for, & there are a lot more good things when you let go of the negative things. Cheers to 22! ✰
side note- I just want to let you all know that I’m holding my hat in every photo because it was so heckin’ windy.
Today, I’m extra grateful for all the love around me.
Comment below what you are thankful for!
Check out my pinterest page for extra sunshine today! CLICK HERE!